Zero Routine Flaring Monitor
In 2015 the Worldbank started the “Zero Routine Flaring by 2030” initiative for governments, oil companies, and development institutions. The World Bank encourages relevant industry organizations to participate as advocates and to help meet the Initiative’s objectives.
At you find the countries, companies and institutions who signed the initiative. Nevertheless at almost a daily based we hear about flaring everywhere. From 17 december 2020 we start to collect all incidents. Inform us through twitter or facebook when it happens in your country?
- 10-21-2020 – 21:30-04:00 | Chemelot – SABIC in Sittard – Geleen, the Netherlands
- 09-21-2020 – different days | Total in Antwerpen, Belgium
- 09-27-2020 – 07:58 | Chemelot – SABIC in Sittard – Geleen, the Netherlands
- 08-12-2020 – 21:10-02:11 | Shell in Moerdijk, the Netherlands
- march 2020 – different days| Shell in Moerdijk, the Netherlands
- 04-02-2020 – 21:00-23:55 | Shell in Pernis, the Netherlands